READING CAN MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL

Reading can enhance your life. Studies show that the most successful people are the ones who read. We can learn a lot by picking up a magazine, a book, or a newspaper. I think it's great to be able to talk to others about what you read, too. Reading promotes conversation, intelligence, and knowledge. So, what are you waiting for?

I think everyone has a story to tell, and we should. For many years, I got away from writing fiction, but I have had a great time writing my first novel as an adult. Changing real-life situations into fiction helps heal the heart.

What can I say about Life? Mine has been tough at times, but I'm grateful that God has given me mercy, grace, and love. I love my life and the family I've been blessed with.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bullying Isn't Okay!

Have you ever read the book, "Life Strategies for Dealing With Bullies?"
If you know anyone who is dealing with this issue, it is a good book to read.  My mother bought this book to read it because my son has been bullied consistently for the last three years.  After she read it, she gave it to us, and I read it.
I would definitely suggest it for anyone who is going through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment